Please help and support to Jackie Jacks. You can support him by donating in name of account: Himalaya putra Trust, A/c No.32240820759,IFSC CODE:SBIN0003628 ,SBI bank Kekri District Ajmer Rajsthan. Please visit to view complete profile and achievement at https://www.facebook.com/Jackie-Jacks-Mountaineer-1138470842854591/likes...
Village & Post -Mehru Kala Tehsil-Kekri. District-Ajmer Rajasthan
Objective: To make a mark for myself in the field of social sector and Adventure & climbing new height in Mountaineering and create new record in world. To complete climbing to Mt. Everest from both north and south sides. To create a record of maximum jump on Macua Tower, highest rappelling from a height 1560 ft. through hot air balloon.
• Basic Mountaineering course from Nehru Institute of Mountaineering –Uttarkashi in 2002.
• Advance Mountaineering course from Nehru Institute of Mountaineering –Uttarkashi in 2004.
• Search and Rescue course from Nehru Institute of Mountaineering –Uttarkashi in 2006.
• Basic water sport course from Pongdam Himachal Pradesh in in 2004.
• Graduate in Mountaineering from Nehru Institute of Mountaineering –Uttarkashi in 2006
• Intermediate from Sr.Secondary School Sadra Ajmer in 2001.
Computer Skills : Office Assistant Course( includes DOS/Windows, MS word, MS Excel/MS Power Point, Basics of internet) .
• Social Motivator and Trainer in sport activities.
• Having a good command with local languages of Northern India.
• Burma Bridge, commando net, Valley crossing, Artificial rock climbing, rappelling, jumaring , archery , Para motoring , rappelling, hot air ballooning, Parasailing and Zorbing
• Working as Head Trainer in sport activities and motivator at Society for Animal Health Agriculture Science and Humanity –Ajmer Chapter Rajasthan India.
• Coordinator adventure sports for Singhaniya Public School Kota like Burma Bridge, commando net, Valley crossing, Artificial rock climbing, rappelling, jumaring , archery and Zorbing in 2012.
• Worked as adventure guide during Pushkar Fair -2008 under district administration for promotion of Para motoring and Parasailing.
• Coordinated the sports activities like rappelling, hot air ballooning and zorbing in Bundi during Adventure Festival-2010.
• Selected for Rescue operation by Government of India during Earthquake in Nepal in April 2015.
• Participated in TIRANGA RUN FOR NATION-2013 (Jan Jagran Yatra) of 10,000 km from Jammu to Delhi via Kanya Kumari for National Campaign “Beti Bachao,Beti Padhao” .
• Successfully climbed highest peak of South Africa Mt.Kilimnzaro in 2011
• Participated in International Everest Expedition from Nepal in 2011 and reached upto height of 28050 Ft. but back due to bad weather.
• Helped in adventure activities like rappelling, archery and parasailing in Jain University Ladnu Nagpur-2010
• Invited to work as field coordinator in Arunachal Pradesh during National Himalayan Trekking Expedition in 2009.
• Invited for adventure sports demonstration in Dera Hotel(Kumble Gargh) in 2009.
Father’s name : Shri Balu Ram Kahar
Date of Birth : 10Th Sep 1983
Marital Status : Single
Hobbies : Sports/Social Motivator
Language Known : Hindi